- Next week – 1st Field Trip, The Princeton Art Museum, we’ll meet in AIMM 222 first, then travel together to the museum, volunteers to drive?
- Emily Croll visiting today 11:00-12:00 to hear group project concepts
- NJSM Study Time Sign Up Sheet
Individual Vision Documents
Let’s go around the room and present our revised individual Vision Documents.
Group Vision Documents
Let’s break up into our teams and create a unified Vision Document for each team.
Be sure to include:
- A team member list, along with specific roles
- A description of the general project concept
- A description of your target audience(s) and how your concept will help overcome specific hurdles to accessing and understanding the exhibits you’re addressing; i.e. a timeline helps clarify the chronology of events and how different items relate to each other, an interactive map does the same in the spatial dimension, a gamified tour helps teachers motivate students to visit more exhibits and engage with them more deeply
- Identify and justify your technology and architecture choices
Teams present your unified project concepts to Emily Croll.
- Together with your team, refine your Vision Document based on the feedback your received in class from Emily Croll, your classmates and me
- Add a link to your Vision Document on your team’s project page
- Begin developing your projects
- Start by sketching out your user experience and identifying the content elements you’ll need to develop
- Organize your team according to skill set and divide your workload accordingly