- Digital Experience Designer job posting – courtesy of Emily Croll
- We’re meeting at AIMM 222 @ 8:30
- We’ll leave for the BCCM promptly at 8:45
- Kelly Krumenacker, Executive Director of the Museum will meet us at the museum at 9:15
- Bring change, the parking lot is metered
Bucks County Children’s Museum
- 8:30 – Meet at AIMM 222
- 8:45 – Depart for museum
- 9:15 – Arrive at museum
- 9:30 – Kelly Krumenaker, the museum’s Executive Director, will present about the museum
- 10:15 – Kelly will give us a tour of the museum
- 11:30 – Depart for TCNJ, those interested may accompany me to Prof. Kuiphoff’s house in Stockton, NJ for a demo of his X-Carve 3D cutter
- The Future of Exhibits – courtesy of Kelly Krumenaker
- Continue developing your projects
- Let me know if I can help in any way
Design Notebooks (Individually)
- Create a new slide for your Design Notebook and title it “Progress report for ” and today’s date
- Write a brief status update on your progress with your project
- What have you accomplished to date?
- What do you have left to complete?
Submitting Your Work
This week’s homework assignment is due next week before class. When you’ve completed them, post a comment on this page (MCN Conference), including a link to your Design Notebook.