- Kelly Krumenacker’s BCCM presentation
- Next week – Dry run project demonstrations with Emily Croll
- Next week – 2nd Exhibit Critique due
- 12/9, 8:00-10:50 – Final Presentations, tentatively scheduled to take place in the STEAM lab at the NJSM
Let’s take a few minutes to review the status of each of your projects.
- Bring your project pages up to date with your latest vision documents, concept art, wireframes, screen shots, and prototypes.
- Create an outline for your demo/presentation making sure to include:
- your primary audience
- the object(s) you’re interpreting
- the story you’re telling to enhance the interpretation
- the interactivity you’re facilitating and why
- run through one user story for your demo
- present what next steps would be required to implement a production-quality release of your project
- Continue working on your projects
- Engage your classmates with any questions or if you’d like feedback on your design decisions
2nd Exhibit Critique
Please complete your second exhibit critique using this template as a guide. You may use the Bucks County Children’s Museum, the Sarnoff Innovation Video Game exhibit, A Palette of Pixels or any other exhibition you have recently visited as your subject.
- Continue developing your prototypes
- With your team, practice your presentation based on your vision document and the outline you created above as a framework for your dry run prototype demonstration for next week