- Brown Bag Lunch today – 12:30-1:00
- Cecil Kim master class – 2:30-4:30 in AIMM 206
- A Palette of Pixels in the Gallery downstairs is OPEN today
- Ralph Baer’s Labs and the Birth of Video Games next week Nov. 4th
- Next week – Prof. Thompson traveling to present at MCN in Minneapolis
Let’s review your exhibition critiques!
Today we’ll be breaking up into our groups and working on our projects.
- Continue working on your project individually or with your team if you have one
- Individually (in each of your own Design Notebooks), create a new page in your design notebook and title it with today’s date
- Write a brief paragraph outlining your team’s project goals for this week
- Come to class next week prepared to present your progress, what your goals were and whether or not you were able to achieve them
Submitting Your Work
This week’s homework assignment is due next week before class. When you’ve completed them, post a comment on this page (Exhibition Critiques), including a link to your Design Notebook.