Let’s take a few minutes to review your Design Notebooks.
Gather with your team & let’s take a few minutes to set up our team pages.
Once you’ve created your team page, add sections (using Heading 2’s) for the following:
- Project Concept
Identify your partner organization and include links to their website, contacts and any other partner resources.
Here are the partners:
- ISLES, Inc. – Brandon Ritter, email@example.com
- TASK – Paulash Banerjee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NJ Partnership for Healthy Kids – Trenton – Whitney Hendrickson, email@example.com
- One Project – Amman Seehra, firstname.lastname@example.org (USDA)
Identify your team name, and list your team members and their roles.
What are the key elements of a solid project concept?
Project Concept Rubric
- What problem(s) are you solving and what existing alternatives address it/them?
- Who is your target audience? This could be your partners constituencies, but will also likely include your partner’s employees. Consider both.
- What’s your solution?
- Finally, how is your solution unique relative to other existing solutions?
What makes a good presentation?
Design Notebook (Individually)
- Create a new slide in your Design Notebooks and title it with your team’s name
- Include a link to your team’s page on the class blog
- Make sure your team’s Project Concept Document is linked to your team page on the blog
- List all the members of your team and what their role will be on your team
- Write a brief paragraph describing your specific role in more detail
Project Concept Presentations (Team)
- Your team’s Producer will create a new Google Slide document and title it with the name your team has chosen for your project
- Working together as a team, using the project concept rubric above, create a slide for each element of your project concept
- Once complete, post a link to the project concept Google Slide document to your team page on the class blog – make sure you set the sharing permissions on the document so “anyone with the link can view” it
- Next week your team will present your project concept in class
- Each team member will present at least one slide
*Submit the link to your Design Notebook to Canvas before we meet again next week