Today is the second session of midterm presentations. We’ll proceed from where we left off and continue through the remainder of the list.
Here’s the rubric.
If you did not present today (March 2, 2016), please continue preparing your presentation.
- Review the Ted Talk Rubric
- Make sure your project concept/elevator pitch is up to date
- Begin gather materials to effectively communicate your project concept (concept art, models, storyboards, sitemaps, user flows, etc)
Iteration 6 Sprint
- Advance one or more feature/task cards from your Project Backlog to your Sprint Backlog . Complete the tasks, moving them to the Ready to Test list as appropriate, we can use class time next week to get feedback
- Reflect on your efforts this week and create a card describing what you learned in the Sprint Review list
- Comment on two other projects in Trello; one from your class, and one from a different class
- Present your project status in class after we return from Spring Break
Senior Show Committee Sprint
- If you haven’t already done so, be sure to join (at least) one Senior Show Committee
- Work with your committee to:
- update your committee member list
- update your show committee backlog
- what items will your committee be focussing on this week (sprint backlog)?
- any issues or blocks?
*Be sure to post the appropriate Trello board links in canvas prior to class next week