- Spring 2016 registration begins this week
- TrentonWorks Internships. Interested? Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interactive Design for Developing Communities class
- Next week – Project Documentation
Let’s review some of your Design Notebooks.
From Paper to Bits
- Based on the feedback you received in class during user testing, update your project user stories, diagrams and content maps
- Begin framing out your apps in a digital format. This could be HTML a Google Presentation, or some other digital prototyping framework
SMS Breakout Session
- For those of you using SMS in your solutions, let’s group up into a separate discussion group to explore Twilio and Textit.in
- With your team, continue transitioning your paper prototype to digital
- Begin mocking up your screens in Google Presentation or HTML
- If you’re using SMS, try sending and receiving an SMS message using Twilio or Textit.in
- Update your Team page with your progress on your prototypes
- Continue to monitor for feedback from your classmates, our Bonner representatives and your Trenton partner organizations
- Individually, create a new slide in your Design Notebook and title it “Progress for ” and today’s date
- What progress has your team made this week on your prototypes?
- What was your individual contribution?
Submitting Your Work
This week’s homework assignment is due next week before class. When you’ve completed them, post a comment on this page (Revise Prototypes), including a link to your Design Notebook.