- Today at 11:00-12:00 – “Special FX: How 3D Printing Technologies are Revolutionizing Hollywood” Presented by Jason Lopes
- This week’s Brown Bag Lunch – “Making the Invisible Visible” presented by Wafaa Bilal
- Midterm Presentations
What makes a good presentation?
Let’s take a few minutes to run through the status of each of your projects. Please post your project Trello board link to Canvas!
Senior Show Sprints
Let’s take a few minutes to report on your show committees. Please post your committee Trello board link to Canvas as well!
Begin Prepping for your Midterm Presentation
- Review the Ted Talk Rubric
- Make sure your project concept/elevator pitch is up to date
- Begin gather materials to effectively communicate your project concept (concept art, models, storyboards, sitemaps, user flows, etc)
Iteration 4 Sprint
- Advance one or more feature/task cards from your Project Backlog to your Sprint Backlog . Complete the tasks, moving them to the Ready to Test list as appropriate, we can use class time next week to get feedback
- Reflect on your efforts this week and create a card describing what you learned in the Sprint Review list
- Comment on two other projects in Trello; one from your class, and one from a different class
- Present your project status in class next week
Senior Show Committee Sprint
- If you haven’t already done so, be sure to join (at least) one Senior Show Committee
- Work with your committee to:
- update your committee member list
- update your show committee backlog
- what items will your committee be focussing on this week (sprint backlog)?
- any issues or blocks?
*Be sure to post the appropriate Trello board links in canvas prior to class next week