- Friday, Nov 7, 1st Prototype Demos
- Wednesday, Nov 12, 2nd Sarnoff Lecture
- Friday, Nov 14, 2nd Field Trip – Bucks County Children’s Museum
- Research Sources & Contact emails
Functional Prototype Progress Reports
- Present Functional Prototype Prototypes
- Continue working on prototypes.
Homework Assignment 10a (5 points)
- Create a new page in your Design Notebook, label it with next week’s class date (Nov. 7, 2013). Together with your teammates, create a list of the 3 most pressing risks to your project in order of urgency (familiarity with software, access to research or media assets, etc). Next week, with your teammates, address the 1 or 2 most pressing issues on your list to move your project forward.
Assignment 10b (5 points)
- Prepare your 1st Prototype Demonstration. Create a new page in your Design Notebook and label it “1st Prototype Demonstration”. Create a bullet point list highlighting your progress on your projects. Be prepared to demonstrate some aspect of your project.
Submitting Your Work This week’s homework assignments are due by next Thursday, Nov. 6, at 5:00 pm EST. When you’ve completed them, post a comment on this page, including a link to your Design Notebook.