- Ben’s Research Resources
- Wednesday, Nov 12, 2nd Sarnoff Lecture
- Friday, Nov 21, 2nd Field Trip – Princeton Art Museum
- Kathleen Weber passed this on to us: Decoded Fashion
Prototype Status Updates
- Teams present your project status
- Continue working on prototypes.
Homework Assignment 12a (5 points)
- Create a new page in your Design Notebook, label it with next week’s class date (Nov. 21, 2013). Together with your teammates, create a list of the 3 most pressing risks to your project in order of urgency (familiarity with software, access to research or media assets, etc). Next week, with your teammates, address the 1 or 2 most pressing issues on your list to move your project forward.
Assignment 12b (5 points)
- Prepare your 2nd Prototype Demonstration. Create a new page in your Design Notebook and label it “3nd Prototype Demonstration”. Create a bullet point list highlighting your progress on your projects. Be prepared to demonstrate some aspect of your project.
Submitting Your Work This week’s homework assignments are due by next Thursday, Nov. 20, at 5:00 pm EST. When you’ve completed them, post a comment on this page, including a link to your Design Notebook.