- This week, 4/30 – Revise Prototypes
- Next week, 5/7 – Finalize prototypes & prep for final presentations
- MediaTech Internships this Summer
- IMM/Bonner Internships for Fall
Let’s take a few minutes to review some of your Design Notebooks from last week.
Break up into your teams and continue refining your prototypes based on the feedback you received last week.
- Meet with your group and discuss what the Ewing Branch will need in order to move forward with your prototype.
- What equipment, materials, URLs, usernames & passwords will they need?
- Write a one or two page “cheat sheet” that includes a list of these items.
- Be prepared to package up this and the rest of your project deliverables next week in class.
- Update your Project Page on the class blog, including a link to your Delivery Plan.
- Create a final page in your Design Notebook and title it “Delivery Plan”.
- Write a brief summary of your Delivery Plan and include a link to the document.
*Assignments are due before class begins on Thursdays. Be prepared to present your work in class for discussion.