- TrentonWorks IMM show on March 4th – would anyone like to show?
Let’s go around the room and report on how your Trello project setups went.
Lets finish your initial Trello project setups.
Let’s also review the weekly sprint cycle in preparation for this week’s assignment.
And finally, let’s talk about commenting on other projects, and whether color coding the project boards according to project type would be useful.
Iteration 1 Sprint
- Advance one or more feature/task cards from your Project Backlog to your Sprint Backlog . Complete the tasks, moving them to the Ready to Test list as appropriate, we can use class time next week to get feedback
- Reflect on your efforts this week and create a card describing what you learned in the Sprint Review list
- Comment on two other projects in Trello; one from your class, and one from a different class
- Present your project status in class next week
Senior Show Committee Sprint
- Be sure to join (at least) one Senior Show Committee
- Work with your committee to:
- make a list of everyone on your committee
- make a list of questions your committee has that you’ll present to the class for feedback next week
Be sure to post the appropriate Trello board links in canvas prior to class next week